Fluval Tropical Flakes is a high quality, ultra palatable fish food specifically formulated to help keep fish active and vibrant.
An excellent daily source of healthy nutrition, the fish food provides a rich supply of proteins, trace elements and antioxidants derived from several key ingredients, including Atlantic Herring, Norwegian Krill, Atlantic Shrimp and Green Mussels.
The food also contains highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates. The kelp is harvested in an ecologically responsible way to help preserve ocean stocks and ensure a continuing future supply.
• High quality, ultra palatable fish food
• Excellent source of proteins, trace elements and antioxidants from several key ocean fish
• Helps keep fish active and vibrant
• Provides excellent daily nutrition
• Multi-protein formula
• Includes highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates
• Kelp is responsibly harvested to preserve ocean stocks and ensure a continuing future supply
• No artificial Colourants
• Provides full complement of vitamins with stabilized vitamin C
Unscrew cap, remove foil seal. Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Herring meal, krill, dried potato, wheat flour, shrimp meal, dried garlic, dried kelp, mussel
meal, dried pea, turmeric, choline chloride, DL-methionine, dried yeast, lecithin, vitamin E supplement,cochineal extract color, inositol, citric acid (preservative), BHT(preservative), calcium
L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride,
propyl gallate (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, ethoxyquin
(preservative), vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement.
Crude protein Min. 44%,
Crude fat Min. 6%,
Crude fiber Max. 4%,
Moisture Max. 9%,
Ash Max. 10%,
Calcium Min. 1.5%,
Phosphorus Min. 1%,
Vitamin A Min. 15,000 IU/Kg,
Vitamin D3 Min.600 IU/Kg,
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) Min. 350 mg/kg,
Vitamin E Min. 150 IU/Kg.
Size: 1.23 oz